I provide a wide range of services to help you learn to drive. These include:
- Free pick-up in local area
- Theory Training
- PC Theory Training
- Motorway Tuition and Pass Pluss
- Refresher Courses
- Driving Assessments
- Company Training
- Retraining For Disqualified Drivers And Extended Driving Tests
I also have various books, videos and software that are available.
Introduce a friend and receive £10 off a Pass Plus course!
- The standard duration of driving lessons is normally one hour
- A block booking is payable in advance and consists of five or ten lessons
- Pass Plus Lessons are available, please contact me for pricing
Prices with effect from the 1st July 2018:
48 hours notice must be given for all cancellations, otherwise missed lessons will be charged at full rate.
On the day of your practical driving test you will be charged for up to 3 hours tuition. This fee includes an hour of practice before the test, plus use of the vehicle to and from the test centre and for the duration of the test.
We reserve the right to withdraw our vehicle from any practical driving test if the instructor does not consider the pupil to have reached test standard. Mock tests can be used and regular feedback will be given to ascertain if a pupil has reached an acceptable standard for a practical driving test.
We cannot accept any liability in respect of injury, loss or damage arising during lessons.